Gavin

Friday, July 16, 2010

1st Time!

Well this is my first blog ever. The girl I work with is an regular blogger and after hearing countless stories of other people I decided, "Hey, I want one too!" Then again she works faster than I do so she has more time to do this. To start things off, I have a husband who I have been married to now for a year and 3 months. He just turned 21 a couple of weeks before our 1st year anniversary. Yeah, we started out things young cause hey we thought, "We want to still party with our kids when we're 40 yrs old." We were blessed with our son, Gavin Herschel, on March 25, 2010 and he is just the best thing that has ever happened to us. Everyday is a new and exciting experience for us. I can't even remember what I did with my life before him. It's like all the stuff we used to do doesn't matter all that much anymore cause we are so focused on him but I can't tell you enough how wonderful it is to be a mother. He is going to be turning 4 months soon and I just can't see where the time went! Well this is just a little bit about me for now until next time.. ADIOS!

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to blogland boo boo! :) I just now caught up to your post from my dashboard! hehe tata!

    ReplyDelete