Gavin

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Newborn to 4 months

So i can't get over on how much my little boy grows up everyday. It's hard to believe that he is almost 4 months old. Being a 1st time mom does make you look at life in a whole different perspective. I have now gotten over on hanging out with friends and shopping for myself and everything just being about my husband and me. I can't believe on how much I have experienced with Gavin. My life is definetly very eventful and exciting now. In the past 4 months I have gone from Gavin sleeping all the time in his newborn curl, to holding his head up and rolling over to one side at 2 1/2 months to him smiling and making "fishy faces." Now that is a trip to see you little one making faces. He is wanting to make sure he is not missing any excitement and is always wanting to see something new! Gah... what an amazing life!

2 comments:

  1. Hello! I found your blog through Jess, and I thought I would come take a look and your baby boy is so cute! I am hoping to start a family here in about a year so wouldn't mind reading about your first year as a new mother! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww.... :) Can't wait to see what his follow up appt is all about! woo hoo!

    ReplyDelete